Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are having a good day. The rain clouds are supposed to move out of here and the sunshine is supposed to move in. We are ready for this rain to dry up.



Pick Number One

Today I wanted to share with you a new thing that I'm loving for one of my Fabulous Favorite Friday picks. It is the Black and Decker Convection Countertop Oven Broiler. About two weeks ago we needed to replace our ten year old toaster oven. I told my husband that I wanted something a little bit bigger. Well, he did some searching for me and found this one they had for sale at Kohl's. I have been in heaven since we got it.



I now have double ovens in my kitchen which has come in handy. Just this week I was able to cook a dish in this and use my big oven for a bigger dish. The thing I love about it is that I am able to cook so many different things in it. This oven came with a 12 inch pizza pan so you can cook a pizza in it. As you can see, it is big enough to cook a whole chicken in it too. I've baked brownies in it and they came out perfect. It is also great for cooking those Grands Biscuits (I love the Southern style biscuits). This oven toasts bread perfectly. I'm so glad that I picked something that is giving me a lot of versatility. I would highly recommend this oven. While it does take up a fair amount of space, I'm fortunate to have a small counter where this fits perfectly.



Pick Number Two

My second Fabulous Favorite Friday pick this week is Dole's Orange and Guava juice. I saw this at the store this week and decided to give it a try. I personally love blended juices. I've been getting Dole's Strawberry, Banana, and Orange juice. This new orange and guava juice has a different taste to it. I think it would actually be really good as the base for a punch recipe. This juice would also probably make a great smoothee. Something to think about as warm weather finally starts to move in.


Giveaway Reminder!!
Don't forget to leave a comment on Wednesday's post if you would like to be entered for the Yoplait Yogurt prize pack. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive