Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mmmmm, I love a good recipe

Digg!
Hello everyone. Happy tax day. If there is such a thing as a happy tax day.
I am happy to say I'm starting to feel better. Hopefully I was just suffering from exhaustion and not some tick related disease.

Today I wanted to blog about the famous Pillsbury Bake-Off competition. This will be the 44th annual Bake-Off. It is hard to believe it has been going on that long. What a great tradition to have gone on that long.

I think entering this contest would be such a cool idea and I hope that when my kids get bigger I will come up with an awesome recipe I can enter. I think it would be a fun thing to try. Right now my life only seems to revolve around peanut butter and jelly and chicken nuggets.

Here are the four categories that you can enter for the contest: Breakfast & Brunches, Entertaining Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy and Sweet Treats. I have such a sweet tooth that I would probably like to enter the Sweet Treats category. I'm sure that must be a popular category. You have until April 20th to enter.

I read recently that last year's winner who won the grand prize won with a recipe called Double-Delight Peanut Butter cookies. They sound good to me. You can't go wrong with peanut butter.

So, if you have a great recipe you'd like to enter you can check out the details. http://www.bakeoff.com I'd love to know if you enter.

Wouldn't it be awesome to win a million dollars? What would you buy with the prize money? That a lot of dough. Sorry, I had to thrown in some kitchen humor. What a crock, right? LOL

Have a great day!

1 comment:

audrey neal said...

I can't even imagine what I'd do with a million dollars -- that amount just boggles my mind. I mean, I know I'd cover the basics: house, cars, college, debts, vacation -- but then, once I'd done all that...I just don't know. Not that this is a dilemma I'll ever have to face! *lol*

Blog Archive