Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two Tip Tuesday

Digg!
Hello everyone. I know that more than half the day is over, but I still wanted to make a Two Tip Tuesday post. It seems like we are just so busy these days. We got back from our spring break beach trip on Sunday and I've been trying to catch up from being out of town. While it wasn't a relaxing trip, we did have a great time and the weather was perfect. I need to pull my pix off the digital camera. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Today for my Two Tip Tuesday, I thought I'd continue with some more beauty tips. With the economy still in the tank, I know that folks are looking for inexpensive ways to live and sometimes going back to homemade recipes for beauty treatments are a great thing to consider.

Tip Number One
Yesterday my sister sent me a recipe for a home made facial scrub that she tried recently at a girl's night out. She said that after using this one she felt a difference the next morning. So, here is the recipe.

Brown Sugar Scrub

Mix one cup brown sugar with 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
Gently rub a small amount into skin, working it in slowly.
Gently rinse off with warm water.

Tip Number Two
The second tip is another mask recipe. This one is for aging skin and can be used on your face, as well as your hands and feet. And, we can all use some help in the aging department. LOL

Sugar Mask for Aging Skin

Melt 3 tablespoons of sugar in 3 tablespoons of hot water, add 1 tablespoon of honey. Gently rub mixture into skin in small circular motions. Leave facial on for ten minutes and then rinse with warm water. This mixture also produces nice results on the hands and feet.

So, I hope these tips are helpful to you and that you have a great week!

No comments:

Blog Archive