Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Child Rearing, Gardening

Digg!
Things have been busy this week at my house and I've missed blogging. The weather is yoyoing from wearing shorts yesterday to jeans today.

Yesterday Logan and I went on a plant buying mission and got some flowers. We got a number of red petunias. Did you know that hummingbirds love red petunias? I discovered this a few years ago and I have one little guy who comes to visit us on our back deck. So, I buy him some every year so he will be sure to come and visit.

I hope to have pix soon of our plants and other goodies. I've got errands today and Bunco tonight. It is a full week. Oh yeah, and Sawyer has decided that getting up in the middle of the night is the cool thing to do. Ah, no. So, this is one tired momma.

But, I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Blog Archive