Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone. And it is Good Friday. I'm looking forward to a weekend of nice weather and celebrating Easter with our family. I've gotten some goodies for the Easter baskets and since dh gave up chocolate for Lent, I've got a brownie trifle to make for Easter Sunday.

I thought I'd pass on a quick tip for those of you who might have little ones doing Easter egg hunts. I've got my 14 month old niece coming to do an Easter egg hunt with the boys. I discovered back when my oldest son was old enough to do an Easter egg hunt it was a challenge to fill the eggs. Then I came up with the idea of putting Goldfish in the eggs. They easily fit in the eggs and they were a snack I didn't mind him having. So if you've been trying to find something to put in your little ones eggs, then consider Goldfish crackers.

Hope you have a blessed Easter.

No comments:

Blog Archive