Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter S'Mores with Peeps

Digg!

Do you love s'mores and do you love Peeps? If so, you will love this Easter s'mores kit. One thing I'm loving is how candy companies make such cool stuff for each holiday. I love seeing all of the pastel colors and neat candies you can get for Easter. So I was excited to find out about this cool recipe for making an Easter s'mores kit using Peeps and M&Ms Easter Candy. It is very simple. I plan on using this as a prize for my MOPS meeting tomorrow. Wouldn't you love to win/receive one of these?

If you haven't discovered 24/7 MOMS you've got to check these gals out. They send out a daily email and on Tuesdays they've got a live chat show. Their email newsletters contain such great information in them. That is where I found the recipe for the s'mores container. http://247moms.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-smores-in-jar.html

So this is just another thing I've done to get ready for Easter. What are you doing to get ready? Got a big meal planned? Are you filling Easter baskets? Planning an Easter egg hunt?

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Shonda said...

I love 24/7 MOMS. I have won 2 of the giveways posted on the blog. I'm not able to make the show though. I try to turn of the computer in the evening.

Blog Archive