Monday, June 14, 2010

Count Down

Digg!
We are counting down the days until school gets out and we head to the beach for summer vacation. There is so much to do. So, I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week.

Five Random thoughts...

1.) Tonight is Real Housewives of New Jersey. What insanity can happen on that show tonight? Seriously.

2.) What happened to the Hoff and why is he not on "America's Got Talent?" And a pet peeve of mine, why is the show called "America's Got Talent", yet two of the judges are British. I'm just sayin, something to think about.

3.) If you are looking for a new bathing suit, I got one at Kohl's last week. I had good luck last year at JcPenney too. So you might want to check them out.

4.) I got a copy of the $5 Dinners Cookbook in the mail and I'm sad I haven't even had a minute to look at it. I'm dying to crack it open. Have you seen it, do you have it, if so what have you made?

5.) In case you missed it, I've got a great blog giveaway that ends on Friday so be sure to check it out. http://chiccraftychick.blogspot.com/2010/06/it-pays-to-be-loser.html

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: