Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Easy Peasy Pasta Salad

Digg!
Now that summer is here, I'm on the look out for new recipes to make. Pasta salad is one of those things that I like to make because it is cool and light on a hot day. Last week when I went to Wal Mart I was in the spice section and discovered this great seasoning for making pasta salad. I'm assuming it is new, or at least it is new to me.

The recipe for using this to make pasta salad was really simple. You use about 4 teaspoons of this along with a cup of Italian salad dressing. It says to also use vegetables in our salad.

As you can see from the pictures below, I bought some great sweet peppers. I had a chance to go to Whole Foods and get those great peppers. If you've never tried them before, I highly suggest you get them. I discovered those peppers last summer and they are really good.

If you are looking for a great new way to make pasta salad, I'd suggest getting a bottle of this McCormick Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme. After making one big bowl of it, I still have a ton in the bottle. A little bit goes a long way. Dh really liked this. It has a cheesy taste to it and it has sesame seeds in it. The flavor is great, not overpowering.

So that is all from here. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods. Oh, and if you missed my post yesterday be sure to check it out. I'm giving away a $30 Kroger gift card. http://chiccraftychick.blogspot.com/2010/06/it-pays-to-be-loser.html


No comments: