Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who doesn't love free stuff?

Digg!
Search & Win

I don't know about you, but I love getting free stuff. And one of my favorite things to do is use Swagbucks. If you've never heard of it here is how it works. You go to the Swagbucks website and sign up for an account. Then you just use their website to do searches on the web. Stuff you'd normally be searching for such as: a recipe, airline tickets, dancing chicken videos, you name it. As you are searching sometimes you will get lucky and it will pop up that you've won Swagbucks. What you can then do is save them up to redeem great prizes. They have so many different things to choose from. I personally save up my Swagbucks to redeem Amazon gift cards. You can save them up to buy something big. I've been saving for a while because I can't decide what I want. I need new pots and pans, but the Dansko clogs are awfully tempting. And so are all the children's books I'd love to get the boys. Too many decisions. :)

I usually take time to search when I first get up in the morning and I'm eating breakfast and then again in the evening. You don't have to spend hours doing it, although I'm sure some folks do. Oh yeah and there is this guy named "The Swag Guy" who is pretty cool who is the guru for the community. He chats with folks on the Swagbucks Facebook page and on Twitter too. He runs Swagbucks Trivia on Twitter which is another way to win Swagbucks and he also gives out special codes that you can put in on the box on the front of the website which if you enter within a specific time frame, you can win Swagbucks. They also run Daily Polls which if you vote in will yield you one Swagbuck. I make sure I do that one every day.

I've found Swagbucks to be a fun way to get some free stuff. In the past I've gotten free books for my boys via the Amazon gift cards, two Vera Bradley bags and other stuff I can't even remember. Oh, and another way that you can earn Swagbucks is through referrals. So if this sounds like something you'd like, please click on the Swagbucks image at either the beginning or the end of this post because it would really help me out if you would. I'd love to be able to get some more Swagbucks going.

If you decide to join Swagbucks, let me know. Oh, and be sure to follow me on Twitter. If I find out that there is a swag code out I try to forward that info. on to my tweets. I can let you know where to look for the information, but you aren't supposed to actually share the code. Be sure to read the FAQ so you know what you can do and what they don't allow on Swagbucks. It is pretty easy.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

Search & Win

No comments: