Monday, September 26, 2011

DaySpring Back to School Supplies

Digg!
A few weeks ago, I was sent a wonderful set of school supplies to review.  DaySpring in recent years has come up with this line that includes: three ring binders, composition notebooks, folders, pencil pouches, etc. with edgy, contemporary graphics, phrases and Bible verses geared towards middle schoolers.  Even though I don't have kids in middle school yet, I wanted to do this review because I was really intrigued and I do have friends who have kids in middle school.

When I opened up the box, I was really blown away by these products.  I thought the graphics and the message on the items would be something middle school and high school kids would like.  Even though I don't fall into those categories, I love the "Whatever" three ring binder.  It is the verse from Philippians 4:8.  Such a great, edgy way to put it out there.

I took pictures of these great products because I wanted you to see them for yourself. 


So here are pictures of all the great supplies they sent. There is a pencil case, three ring binders, a spiral notebook and a smaller notebook.  The black three ring binder reads, "This message is illegal in 53 countries."  The bottom picture shows a wonderful gift bag.  The verse on the bottom says, "God has been very good to me." (Genesis 3:11)  I love that bag because I think it is great for any occasion. Isn't the little spinner cute?  This would be great as a birthday gift bag, or just a pick me up.  And I love it that the bag comes with tissue paper.  I hate having to hunt for a bag and tissue paper separately.

I believe these items can be purchased at your local Christian bookstore.  I know school has already started, but I think these items would make great Christmas presents.  The notebooks could make great journals and the pencil case would make a great stocking stuffer.  Because you know stockings can be hard to stuff sometimes.  And if you had a girl who didn't want to use it as a pencil case, I think you could use it as a small make up bag instead. 

So this is one of the good things I've been checking out lately.  And with all of the crummy medical tests I've had recently, these really brought a smile to my face. I know you'll love them too.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: