Monday, September 19, 2011

What a week

Digg!
This is a week that is going to be busy and stressful.  We are on our preschool adventure.  So momma is getting used to both little birds flying the nest for a little bit.

Tomorrow unfortunately have to go in and get a colonoscopy and endoscopy procedure done.  I've had some issues and we are sure what is going on.  Also, I am hoping that they will be able to tell me if I really do have gluten sensitivity because my blood work was inconclusive.  So, things have been crazy and stressed around here to say the least.

I can't wait to get back to some regular blogging. I've been working on a knitting project the very few precious moments I get.  I'm also thinking ahead to Halloween and have already bought a few cute decorations that I"ll share later in the week.

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments: