Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Bunco

Digg!
So the weekend was fun filled Saturday morning with having breakfast with Santa and then the rest of the day and Sunday was down hill when my son came down with a fever. Having sick kids always throws a monkey wrench in things.  I'm glad that the fever broke yesterday and he is doing better.

I was up until midnight last night getting ready to host Bunco at my house tonight. I love having it at my house during the holidays since I go all out with the Christmas decorations. I'm hoping that after tonight I'll have a little bit of a breather so I can post pix of my Christmas decorations.  

I believe I heard this morning there are only 12 more shopping days until Christmas.  We are in great shape, just a few gift cards to pick up.  The major things are off the list.

So, how are you doing on your Christmas shopping? Have you bought any gifts that you are really excited about?

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive