Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pinterest - a little Pin will do ya

Digg!
So have you discovered Pinterest yet?  If you are scratching your head and thinking, "What the heck is a Pinterest?" then let me tell you that you are missing out!  If you look to the right on my blog, you'll see I added a new button to follow me on Pinterest. For those who haven't heard of it, it is an online bulletin board.  You can follow different folks and see what "pins" they like.  You can repin things into different categories.  It will make a great reference for the future.  And major warning, it is highly addictive. LOL
I have found so much information via Pinterest.  And I have to say that it has inspired me to add some new holiday decorations to our house.  The wealth of information available on Pinterest is unbelievable.  I find that I like to peruse the site while I'm watching tv at night. 

I was at a craft show last week and stopped this girl and her mom because they were buying some mesh ribbon. I told them I had been on Pinterest and seen so many great ideas.  They hadn't heard of it.  So, I guess I'm spreading the word on Pinterest.  Just call me a Pinbassador of sorts.

So, are you on Pinterest and if so, which is your favorite category to check out?

No comments:

Blog Archive