This has been a bit of a crazy week, so I haven't had a chance to try and review anymore new recipes from Deceptively Delicious. But, more reviews will happen. I promise.
This week I have been busy baking bread. Thanks to Kim for sharing her bread starter. The smells of homemade, delicious bread have been wafting through the air. My husband will soon start to fuss that I am going to make him fat. LOL But, I have been sharing it with family, so that has helped.
Please check back because I do plan on posting another recipe review soon.
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (177)
- Deceptively Delicious Recipe Review #5
- Technical Difficulties
- New Review Tomorrow
- More to come....
- Deceptively Delicious | Recipe Review #4
- Deceptively Delicious | Recipe Reviews 2 & 3
- Farewell Sir Edmund Hillary
- Deceptively Delicious | Recipe Review #1
- The Target Dollar Spot
- Creative Cooking
- Holiday Lights Tour
- Get thee to Bath & Body Works
- ▼ January (12)