Monday, January 28, 2008

New Review Tomorrow

Digg!
Hello everyone. I promise I haven't stopped the reviews and dropped off the face of the earth. I have been busy in the last week and I am finally getting back on track. Tomorrow there will be a new recipe review. So, be sure to check back. I won't tell you which one, I'll let you be surprised.

I wanted to share a picture of my Amaryllis plant that I've had going since the first part of the month. I think tomorrow is the day it will bloom. It has been such a nice thing to see on my kitchen table with the cold outside. It is such a nice pick me up. I just love the shiny pot it came in. It is going to have a red bloom. I picked this up at Target after Christmas. It is a Smith & Hawken kit.
So until tomorrow, good night!


No comments:

Blog Archive