Sunday, March 22, 2009

Drumroll please

Digg!
How is it Monday already? The weekends seem to go by way too fast. We had a nice weekend, except Sawyer was cranky and clingy with a runny nose on Sunday. I'm not sure if he has a sinus infection or what is going on. Bless his little heart. So, who know what this week will hold.

I'm so excited to announce the winners of the Fiber One Spa Baskets. I am so happy 3 of you are going to get a great treat in the mail. Here is what the random generator came up with.

Here are your random numbers:5, 3, 10
Timestamp: 2009-03-23 04:00:59 UTC

Poster #3 was...
Kate said...
I love those fiberone bars we got turned on to themwhen we were watching our diets closely! We still ewat them een though we've fallen off the wagon...LOL!

Poster #5 was...
Jody said...
I love Fiber one Caramel Delight cereal and eat it every morning!(Did I just sound like an annoying testimonial on an infomercial? lol)Happy Sy. Patty's Day to you!

Poster #10 was...
pjmomof3boys said...
I have to tell you that I clicked on your site because of your user name--Boston Terrier Mommy! We had a dear Boston Terrier named Larry who we had to put down a year ago after raising him for 11 years. I have a special place in my heart for BT's! And what luck that I've visited your site for the first time when you've got a GIVEAWAY! What a great prize! I definitely need a spa break because I am a mom to three boys. Enough said. I'd really like to try these Fiber One bars; I've tried other flavors, but the chocolate mocha sounds right up my alley. Thanks, and so nice to meet you!

Congratulations ladies! I will be sending you an email to get your contact information. I'm giving y'all one week to respond. If I don't hear back from you, I will be picking another winner.

Well, that is all I have for this Monday. I hope to have some more fun posts this week. I will be taking down my St. Patty's decorations and pulling out the Easter stuff. It is fun to think about what I can do for Easter.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Blog Archive