Friday, March 6, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! The sun is shining and the thermometer is going on up. We had snow here on Monday and today I'm wearing capris. You've got to love Mother Nature's sense of humor.
Today my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick are jeans from Old Navy. Right now they've got a sale on them and it is a great time to pick some up. I have to admit I'm a shorty at only 5' 1" and it is hard for me to find jeans. The last time I bought jeans was 2 years ago at Old Navy. I was so sad they didn't have any last year that worked for me. But, I was in last Friday and found these. They are called "The Flirt" and they are mid rise boot cut jeans. They are $19 on sale. Here is a link to check them out. http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=46151&pid=480936&scid=480936002

Here I am modeling them. Just kidding. Don't I wish I looked that good in mine. I love it that Old Navy's jean sizes come in short, regular and long. So, there is something for everyone.

So, if you need to pick up some jeans I'd recommend checking these out.

Here is wishing you a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive