Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two Tip Thursday

Digg!
Howdy folks. This has been the longest week of my life. Sawyer was at the doctor Monday and has a sinus infection. Now I have one and I think Logan is getting one too. My head feels like it is going to explode. I hate the thought of going to the doctor, but I think I will have to break down and go.

I wanted to share with you two little handy tips. My kitchen has a white sink in it which I'm not a big fan of. Over the years it has gotten scratched and it can be a real bear to clean. I discovered one day that putting dish washing detergent (the liquid kind you put in the dishwasher) in the sink and letting it soak for a couple of hours did the trick to bring the sink back to its pearly white look. I don't have a specific brand. A lot of times we buy the big two pack off brand at Sam's but I've used name brands like Cascade and it has worked.

My second tip is one I read in a recent issue of all you magazine. The tip is to take an Armoral wipe that you use on your car dash and to wipe your leather shoes with it and buff. It is supposed to help put a water proof barrier on your shoes. I love this idea.

Well, that is all from my neck of the woods. Check back tomorrow for the Fabulous Favorite Friday post. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

Great tips!! I'll have to try the shoe one!

Murphy's Law said...

very cool. i have a black sink and its just as bad. lol!

Kate said...

hope your kiddos feel better ASAP!

*Paula* said...

I hate sinus infections - that stinks. Feel better soon!

Great tips btw!

Blog Archive