Friday, March 20, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! It looks like we made it through the winter. Today is the first day of spring. It couldn't have gotten here any sooner. I'm ready for warm winter and for flu and cold season to be over. I've always been a spring/summer person. I love warm weather. It could stay 70 degrees and sunny year round and I'd be happy.


With warm weather right around the corner, I wanted to share with you my new favorite capris. I just got these last week at Old Navy. I loved them so much when I tried them on in the store that I got two pairs of them.

I have to digress for a moment and tell you my good fortune and why I was even shopping last week. Last Thursday I was up late feeding the baby so I tried to get on the Old Navy website they've been updating with their coupons. I found one of their $75 off a $100 purchase coupons and was able to get one. So, I got an awesome little shopping spree for only spending $25. By the way, they've stopped putting these good coupons on their websites for now because people found them so quickly and also their website crashed a couple of times. I'm glad I was blessed to get it while I could.

So, back to the capris. They are called Slim Stretch Capris and they are $15.00. They fit like a dream and they look dressy but are so comfy. I wore one of the pairs out today with a black t-shirt and they looked great and pulled together. I think it is great when you can wear something that doesn't look sloppy, but is still comfortable.

So, that is my Fabulous Favorite Pick for this week. Let me know if you pick up a pair of these or anything else good at Old Navy. I have to say that I've been disappointed with Old Navy over the last year, but I feel like the new things they have out for spring and summer are really great. They stepped it up.
Don't forget to check out the post from Tuesday of this week. Leave a comment on that post to be entered into the contest for one of three Fiber One spa baskets.
Have a fabulous weekend.

7 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

You got a really great deal. Wow!

Molly said...

WOW! I will have to find these, for sure!

Lisa Dickinson said...

cute pants! i just placed an order at ON with lots of tanks and summer shirts...but I didn't get quite the great deal you did! :)

Kate said...

Ready for capris myself! I actually wore some at the beginning of the week! Tim Gunn you are wrong about ladies over 40 in them I don't care!!!!

Domestic Designer said...

You lucky dog! What a deal. The capris look great. I see a trip to Old Navy in the very near future! Have a great day!

Marie Starr said...

These look so stylish! Enjoy your warm weather. It will be a few weeks before I venture out in Capris here in MN!

Theresa said...

let me know if this goes through. Thanks :D

Blog Archive