Friday, June 12, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! I'm a little slower getting my post up today because I've been battling a sinus headache on and off for the last few days. We've been getting rain on and off and I think the mold is doing a number on my head. Also, we are in the midst of potty training and I swear it was easier to train our Boston Terrier than my child. Is it legal to put a leash on your child and take them out to potty and offer treats? LOL


For my Fabulous Favorite Friday post today I'm recommending the Huggies brand swimmers for kids. I personally like this brand because I've had small kids that don't have a big waist or meaty legs to fill up a swimmer and that can be challenging to find a swimmer that fits well. My sister has also faced this challenge. My little niece, Harper is four months almost five months old and is very petite. Last time she was weighed she was 10 pounds. The swimmers say that the small are for 16-26 pounds, but my sister has been able to use that size on Harper and they fit ok around the leg area mostly the waist was just longer on her. So, it has been nice that even though our sweet Harper is a bitty baby, she has been able to get in the pool with her cousins. She loves to splash. We both have 3 little fishies when it comes to the bath and pool.

The next item I wanted to show you for my Fabulous Favorite Friday post is something I have to admit I don't own, but I really, really want to get one of these. This is called the All in One Wristlet by Vera Bradley. I saw a friend of mine with one of these and it is caught my eye imediately. Basically Vera Bradley took their wristlet wallet and their tech case and combined the two. A lady in a store told me they did this redesign. It is the best of both worlds in my opinion. The thing that sold me on this was that you have the cell phone pocket on the outside and then it is a great wallet on the inside that has slots for your credit cards. You can throw it in a bigger purse or just grab it and go. Wouldn't this be great for when you just want to have something small to take to the pool and not have to lug a big purse?

The pattern in the picture above is called pink cupcake. I love the color and that is such a cute name. They have lots of different patterns and colors so there should be a little something for everyone.
Vera Bradley, I'd be happy to test one of these out if you'd like to send one to me. LOL
Hope you folks are having a great Friday in your neck of the woods.

No comments: