Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
So it is Friday. Thank goodness! I had to play hookie from the blog yesterday because I've taken over as coordinator of my MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) group. I've got to be insane having two little ones and taking on this challenge, but I felt called to do it and wanted to see the group continue. So, I had my first meeting with my team and it went well. I'm so blessed to have an awesome group of ladies to work with and we are excited about the new year which will start in the fall. If you aren't familiar with MOPS, be sure to check out http://www.mops.org/ to find a group in your area. It is a wonderful resource for moms with young children. I can't say enough good things about it.

For today's Fabulous Favorite Friday pick, I wanted to show you our latest hot weather treat. I've become such a fan of adding Crystal Light to my water that I was pleasantly surprised to find that Crystal Light has frozen pops. This box came with Raspberry Lemonade and regular Lemonade flavored pops. Since I've become such a fan of the Raspberry Lemonade in my water, I was excited to see it as one of the flavors in this box. We opened this box up on Tuesday and I had the Raspberry Lemonade pop and it was very refreshing. Perfect for these hot, humid summer days. I was surprised that Sawyer even wanted to taste it and kept coming back and asking for more licks from it. He is definitely in that picky toddler stage, so for him to come back and ask for more is a great praise for these pops. When he was sick during the winter we got popsicles for him and he wouldn't even try them, so I think these Crystal Light pops are a hit with him. So, I would call them "toddler approved". LOL
Have a great weekend and be sure to check back Monday for another edition of Mocktail Monday.

No comments: