Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog Frog

Digg!
Happy Monday everyone! I wanted to point out that over the weekend I started a Blog Frog Chic Crafty Chick Community here on my blog. I think it will be a fun way to interact with folks and get some great discussion going about the important things in life like: what you are reading this summer, or what is your favorite summer outfit, or why did I give my child rice krispies cereal when he gets them everywhere? It's the burning topics like that I know we need to discuss. And while we are at it, we may be able to solve some of this country's real problems. Think of it as your civic duty people. LOL

To check out and join the Blog Frog, look on the right hand side of the blog and you'll see it. It is easy to access. Please email me if you need help or have any issues. I can't wait to chat with you!

No comments:

Blog Archive