Thursday, July 15, 2010

Highlander

Digg!
It has been fun participating in Toyota/Twitter Mom's campaign this week with my previous post on Monday about my love for our Toyotas. http://chiccraftychick.blogspot.com/2010/07/toyota.html

This week I've posted two reviews over on Toyota's Facebook page, as well as blogging about my experience as a Toyota owner. I posted a story on the Facebook fan page about our Corolla and our Highlander. If you get the chance, the Toyota Facebook page is pretty cool to check out. You can read lots of different stories people have shared. I'd encourage you to check it out. http://www.facebook.com/toyota

Since we purchased our 2008 Toyota Highlander, I've had two folks that I know that went and purchased Highlanders after I raved about mine. I love so many things about my car. It is great to sit higher up off the road. The standard third row seating was a huge plus for us. It has come in handy a lot over the last two years. Having that option is so nice.

I can't say enough good things about my Highlander and I'd recommend it to anyone. Not knocking my head every time I buckle my kids in their car seats is a huge plus. And I'm not a tall person, so I can't imagine how other folks handle that with other vehicles.

So if you are in the market for a new vehicle, I'd recommend giving the Highlander a try.


I'm participating in a Toyota/TwitterMoms campaign, which inspired this post. My opinions, thoughts and feelings are my own. When I found out about the campaign, I was excited to participate because owning Toyota’s has been a part of my family’s life. Occasionally I blog about different products and I’ll only blog about things that I like, and feel that I can support and recommend in good conscious. As a TwitterMom, I'm eligible for a courtesy gift of $50.

No comments:

Blog Archive