Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dunder Mifflin

Digg!
Only two more days to go until the season premier of The Office. I am so excited! I just love this show. There were so many cliff hangers that I can't wait to see resolved. Will Pam & Jim finally get engaged? Will Phyllis spill the beans on Angela & Dwight? Will Michael finally ditch that shrew Jan and end up with the new HR lady? And, I'm wondering if Toby and the guy who was the intern and then ended up as Michael's boss (his name is escaping me at the moment) if they will make appearances again?

This show reminds me a lot of how Seinfeld started out. I started watching at the beginning because frankly there wasn't anything else on in that time slot. Then the show hit its groove and now everything just clicks. DH agrees with me. He couldn't stand the show at first and now he loves it too.

So, do any of y'all love The Office too?

Tomorrow morning is my next ob appointment. We are at 33 weeks today, yippee! So, I can't wait to hear how much longer he thinks we can hold out. I'm glad to know it won't be too long. Bed rest is no fun. It really isn't rest. But, I'm hanging in there. Thank goodness for crafts and laptops. LOL

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm ridiculously excited for the premiere on Thursday. I can't even find the words! Season 4 was so short due to the writer's strike...I need MORE!

Speaking of needing more...during the premiere of The Office on Thursday, we'll finally get the chance to see which Tide To Go talking stain commercial won! You remember those commercials that aired during the Super Bowl with the talking stain, right? Well, I work for Tide and we held a contest where we encouraged people to make their own spoof of the popular ad. The finalists can be seen at www.tidetogo.com/ads and the WINNER will be aired during the premiere of The Office. Looking forward to it, for sure!

I hope it's cool I commented on your blog! Check out those finalists and let me know what you think!

Thanks!
Mandy Jacobs :)
mandyjtidetogo@gmail.com