Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Digg!
Hey everyone. This is one pregnant momma who is happy to not be in labor on Labor Day. LOL Unfortunatley at my doctor's appointment on Friday, they decided to put me on insulin. So far I only have to do one injection at night. I am praying that is all I have to do. I am beginning to feel like a pin cushion. But, the last two mornings I've had good readings so I'm pleased to see some positive results with having to do this.

I am getting the hang of this gestational diabetes diet. I'm not necessarily liking it, but I'm getting the hang of it. I may be sharing a few future posts with some of my latest food discoveries.

I had a chance to work on a scrapping project last night. I took one of the pictures of our family from Halloween last year and put it in a neat frame and put some cool embellishments around it. It was a nice one evening project. My thoughts are turning more towards fall with the mums out and kids going back to school here.

Well, we are off to have a fun family day today. I will check in tomorrow. Have a safe Labor Day and those in the Gulf Coast are in our thoughts and prayers. It just breaks my heart to see Gustav slamming those areas.

No comments: