Friday, September 19, 2008

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!

Hey everyone. Happy Friday! What a rollercoaster week this has been. I was put on bedrest on Monday, so I've had family here to take care of Sawyer. I am at high risk to deliver the baby early, so I was given two rounds of steroid shots and got those on Tuesday and Wednesday. The medicine messed up my blood sugar, so I've been very, very tired from that. I think that it may be on the up swing today. The doctor is optomistic that if I stay on bed rest that we can squeak out a few more weeks.
Before getting put on bed rest, I had a chance to hit my local Ulta makeup store and I got some great makeup I wanted to share as my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick.

Ulta had a bunch of their brand of makeup products on sale. I think the sale may still be going on. By the way, if you don't have a store in your area you can order from their website.

I purchased their automatic eye liner and lip liners. These were $1 each. You can't beat that price. I am especially loving the eye liner. It is easy to apply and it doesn't seem to smudge like some other stuff I've used. The only regreat is I wish I'd bought it in brown. I bought it in black and a really great sage green color. I also got a great green colored eyeshadow (that was on sale too) and I love how it looks with the green eye liner. It is very subtle.

I also purchased a tube of their Ulta lipstick and I have liked that along with the automatic lip liner. It seems to stay on well and it does not dry out my lips.

So, if you are looking to try something new, this is some makeup I really like and recommend. Here is a link to Ulta's website. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/ Be sure to check out the coupon they have where if you spend $3.50 off a $10.00 purchase. Basically that is like getting one of their eye shadows or lipsticks on sale.

I'll keep trying to post as I can. Please keep us in your prayers that baby Logan will stay put for a few more weeks.

No comments: