Friday, September 5, 2008

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone. Sometimes I think when there is a holiday in a week it makes the week longer somehow. It is hard to believe we are finally in September.



I didn't get a chance to take a picture, but yesterday I bought the cutest fall flag at Michael's. It is a Debbie Mumm flag that has a little boy in a pile of leaves. Sawyer is really into exploring leaves and sticks in the yard. The little boy on the flag reminded me of him so I had to get it. I love switching my flags out for different holidays.

I am still plugging along with the gestational diabetes. They put me on insulin at night a week ago today and so far it seems to be working. I'm sick of eating salad everyday (and I usually like salad). It will be nice once this is over with. My ob says that we should have our little guy with us by November 1st. So, it is nice to know I have a date in mind.

Today I'm featuring one of my new snacks I've discovered I can eat with this gestational diabetes. One of these bags fills up my carb count for a snack time. They are really good and even once I'm over having gestational diabetes, I will still keep buying these. I've been hooked on this Cinnamon Streusel flavor, but they also come in Buttered Popcorn, Caramel Drizzle, Chocolatey Drizzle, Chocolatey Mint, and Peanut Butter. The Caramel Drizzle and Peanut Butter sound good to me too. These snack are great to throw in your purse and as you can see by the picture, they are only 90 calories. So, if you are counting calories this might be a good option to consider. Sawyer likes eating them too, so I've had to buy enough to make sure we both have our own.

I hope you all have a great weekend and hope if you in the path of any of these icky storms, you'll stay safe!

No comments: