Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello Kitty Birthday Party

Digg!
A few weeks ago my oldest sweet little niece turned 3.  And I was so excited to hear that my sister was doing a Hello Kitty birthday party.  When my sister and I were little we loved Hello Kitty. So it was nice to hear that my niece is getting into Hello Kitty too.

I wanted to share some pictures of the decorations my sister pulled together for the party.  Many of the decorations such as the giant pom poms, tags for the goody bags, and the polka dotted balloons came from Polka Dot Market. I was excited to learn about this website from her because they have some great decorations and with a flat $5 shipping rate, that makes it more affordable to place a big order with them. 

 The polka dotted balloons and pom poms all came from Polka Dot Market.  I love that polka dot look.
 This is a cute kid's lemonade stand my sister bought and used as a cupcake stand.
 Everyone got a Hello Kitty cookie to take home. And these were delish!  She ordered them from a local place.
 This is the candy bar she had set up for the kids.  The red bags sitting flat on the buffet had personalized from Polka Dot Market.  She created the red buckets by punching out polka dots circles from vinyl.



And here is the sweet birthday girl with her momma stealing a kiss.


If you love the party decorations you've seen in this post then be sure to check out my sister's Etsy shop.  She makes hair bows, tutus, and other wonderful creations.  Harper's Hat Box

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

The Hello Kitty party is awesome, Shelley. You should pin the party pics from your blog. Really great ideas.

@therebelchick said...

Aw, those Hello Kitty decorations are totally adorable!! You did a great job on the party decor! :)