Friday, May 30, 2008

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope things are going well for you where you are. So far we are having a pretty good day here.
The sun is shining and the weather is warming up. It is really starting to feel like summer. Spring and summer are my favorite seasons. You can't help but feel chipper if the sun is shining.
Things are going well with our little bundle. I've been feeling this little guy moving around this week. It is so exciting to think we will have another little guy around the house. The holidays should be very exciting for all of us.

One of my Fabulous Favorite Friday picks is mini nilla wafers. They are so cute! How can you not love their mini shape! I thought they would be a great snack for my little guy, but of course I love them too. They are the perfect size if you want to make individual bowls of nilla pudding. Also, they fit perfectly in the item I'm featuring below.



The next Fabulous Favorite Friday pick is called the Snack Trap. I have two of these cups for my little guy and they are fabulous. They have a top that has little ridges in it and little ones are can put their hands in and take out their snack. We use ours all the time. The Snack Trap has especially come in handy during my ob appointments to keep my little guy occupied. Goldfish and the nilla wafers fit great in the snack trap, while Cheerios being a small snack seem to fall out of the cup more easily making a mess.
I purchased our Snack Traps at Babies R' Us. They come in girl and boy type colors. If you don't have a Babies R' Us in your area, you can order these through the Snack Trap website. If you know someone having a baby, I highly recommend picking up at least one of these. It is a unique gift that will come in handy and will get used a lot. http://www.snacktrap.com/Categories.bok?category=Made+For+Mom%3AThe+Snack-Trap
I hope y'all have a great weekend!















No comments:

Blog Archive