Friday, May 9, 2008

Farm Chic

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! I don't know where this week has gone. We've had a lot going on which I'll have to post about next week. I've missed posting!
I finally got some plants planted this week. We are trying to grow a few tomato plants. I got one roma and then 4 others I think are called something like beefy boy. They looked yummy on the tag. LOL
I also planted some red petunias for the deck because I found in the past that we have a sweet little humming bird who loves to feed from them. So, I got those ready.

For my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick, I'm featuring a company I just discovered. I have to admit I don't own any of these necklaces, but I thought they were such a cool find. What a great Mother's Day gift these would make, or just any every day gift for anyone. With graduations coming up soon, this would also be a unique gift for a graduate. They have different styles, but these were my two favorite I saw on the website. The website is called Farm Chicks. I love that name! So cute! If you are interested, here is a link to their website. http://www.thefarmchicks.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/jewelry.html

I hope all of you have a great weekend! I'll check in next week.

No comments:

Blog Archive