Friday, October 10, 2008

More Boo for You!

Digg!

Happy Friday everyone! I am still hanging in there. It is hard to believe we are almost to 36 weeks. I am hoping this will be a quiet weekend. I have had some contractions over the last few days and checked in with my obs office this morning. They said if I have more than 6 in an hour to call. Fortunately I haven't had anything like that.
I am tired of the bed rest and hope the ob will ease up on that next week. I'll see what the doctor says next Wednesday.
Since I haven't been able to go anywhere, I've been wracking my brain to think of things to share with you for Fabulous Favorite Friday. And, I decided today might be a good day to share with two books that are big hits here at my house. The first is a book my little boy was given last year called Biscuit's Pet & Play Halloween. Biscuit is a puppy and it talks about him going out on Halloween. The cool thing about this book is that it has different things on each page for a child to touch. The first page has a furry cat and then the other pages have things like a scarecrow's scratchy straw, etc.
My sister's sister in law has been helping keep my son while I've been on bed rest, and she was so kind to bring this book as a present this week. My son LOVES Curious George and when she saw this book at Target she picked it up for him.
I love how this book has different tabs on the sides and it shows George participating in a number of different Halloween things including a Halloween party. My son has loved flipping through this book. I love the illustrations and have always been a Curious George fan too.
So, those are my two picks for this week. I hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive