Friday, September 11, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
9/11
I know that for a lot of people, today is a day of rememberance and sadness. It is hard to believe that such an awful thing happened that affected so many lives. My heart goes out to the many families across our nation that were impacted in such a tragic way on 9/11. I know that as long as I will be alive, 9/11 will be a day that my thoughts and prayers will be with those folks. For my generation, it is our "day that will live in infamy". So, I felt it was only right to post a few words on how I'm feeling this 9/11.
Fabulous Favorite Friday

Can I just say it feels so good to be back blogging. I have missed it so much. I've felt great being able to get things posted this week. I've always wanted this blog to be a way to connect with folks about similar interests and to share cool things I find. I felt that a piece of me was missing when I didn't get to post. So happy days are here again!

Today I'm excited to share a new find that I've tried recently that I'm featuring as my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick today.
I think it was about two weeks ago in the Sunday paper there was a coupon for these new Yoplait Delights. They are 100 calories and looked yummy from the picture. I have to admit that I am not a fan of chocolate flavored yogurts, but I was delighted to see that these came in a lemon flavor. I decided to use my coupon to give them a try and I was not disappointed. I felt like I was having dessert for breakfast. As the name aptly says, these are truly delights. The packages have four containers in them. I think next time I may have to buy two or three packs to get me through the week. LOL

I have to admit I'm not a huge milk drinker and so I've been trying to incorporate more yogurt and cheese into my diet. So I'm glad to find these to help me with that.

I discovered when I was looking for a picture of these that you can print a dollar off coupon from the Yoplait website so if you want to give them a try yourself, go print off a coupon. I believe the were two dollars and some change at Wal Mart. http://www.yoplaitusa.com/

So, that is all from my neck of the woods. Here is wishing you a fun weekend. See ya next week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad to see you back in blogland. (((Hugs)))

Blog Archive