Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fall is here and my thoughts are random like leaves falling...

Digg!
Well, today is the official first day of school in our area so I feel that fall is here. I'm sad that fall has come so quickly, but also a little happy about it. I'm hoping that with our scheduling changing it will allow me to start blogging again more frequently.

I believe I've mentioned this before, but I just took over as the coordinator of my Mother's of Preschoolers (MOPS) group. If you don't know about MOPS and you have young children you have to go and find out if there is a group in your area. It is a wonderful resource for young mothers and it has been such a blessing to me. It has taken a lot of my time and a lot of work to get ready for our new year, but I know it will be worth it.

I am enjoying seeing all the great fall decorations and fashions in the stores. If you love Halloween as much as I do, you've got to go into Michael's and check out their Halloween decorations. They have some super cute things and the prices aren't bad. Two things that stuck out to me were a pack of fun wine labels that had spooky sayings on them. The other were some fun stickers that you could put on plastic cups and you could write your name on them. I believe they may have had a pirate theme. I don't know if I"ll do any type of Halloween party, but I am keeping Michael's in mind just in case.

I've also started looking at Halloween costumes for Sawyer. Logan will get to wear Sawyer's pumpkin costume. It is just too cute for him not to wear it. Sawyer is not big on things going on his head, so it should be a challenge. I saw an adorable dinosaur costume, but he wasn't thrilled with the head. So, I will keep my eyes peeled for that.

So, that is what is going on here. I'm excited to share later this week some new things I've recently discovered and tried.

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive