Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bunco Boo Bash

Digg!
As I mentioned in my post yesterday and on Monday, I've been getting my house ready to host Bunco. With two little ones in tow who are constantly making a mess, it is a challenge to get anything done and to keep anything straight. But thank goodness that I had some help from my husband to keep the two "wild things" from messing things up and getting under foot as momma got ready.

I thought I'd share a few pictures of the food and some of our Halloween decorations. I wish I'd gotten closer pix so you could see everything. The centerpiece I have is a cute spooky haunted house scene I won at a Bunco in the past.

This platter has mini brownies on it. I just used a regular brownie mix and bought some creamed cheese frosting. I cut a tiny hole in the end of a ziploc baggy and used that to pipe these spider web patterns on each of the brownies.

I got the cutest mini cupcake/brownie papers at Wal Mart. They are Wilton and they come in different designs. I would highly recommend them if you are doing any baking for Halloween. The ones I chose had pumpkins on them.





For my menu I had chips and dip, veggie tray, brownie bites, and little smokies in the mini crock pot and a brie recipe.

The little smokies recipe is so easy. My mother in law gave it to me. You just take the smokies and put them in the crock pot and put in a whole jar of grape jelly and a jar of chili sauce and let them all melt together. I started my crock pot on high 2 hours ahead and the smokies were ready in time.

So, that is how I got things ready for Bunco. Hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive