Friday, October 2, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! What a crazy day it has been for me. Was up at 1 and then 5 with both kids and then had MOPS this morning. I don't even know how I'm typing straight. So if you see any typos, kindly please look the other way. LOL :)

Today my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick is a new cereal I decided to buy last week. I found a coupon for Honey Bunches of Oats with pecan bunches. I love this cereal. It has a great taste and the pecan bunches taste yummy. Maybe it something about fall, but I love having dishes with nuts in them because they are part of comfort food to me and this cereal seems like a great fall cereal.

I wish I could find a good picture of the box, but you can go the the Honey Bunches of Oats website to check it out. Actually, I'd recommend going there because you can print off a coupon for yourself to try this cereal. http://www.postcereals.com/honeybunchesofoats/Default.aspx
So if you are looking for a new cereal to try and you like pecans and a slight sweet taste to your cereal, you might want to give this one a try.

I've got a fun giveaway planned for next week, so be sure to stop back by the blog. Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive