Thursday, October 15, 2009

Help Rock the Vote!

Digg!
Hey everyone. Hope you are having a great day. I had hoped to post pix from the pumpkin patch, but I'm knee deep in baby clothes trying to get ready for a yard sale. So, I'll save those.

I wanted to send out an S.O.S. and ask y'all to help rock the vote. Crystal who writes the Money Saving Mom blog is a finalist in a contest on the Bump site for the Best Baby Bargains/Budget Mommy Blogs. Here is a link to the contest. http://pregnant.thebump.com/extras/mommy-blog-awards/articles/budget-mommy-blog-finalists.aspx Please take a minute to go and vote for Crystal. I've been following her blog for a while and she really is an inspiration to so many folks. She has been sharing great deals and also ways she and her family are saving to pay cash for their first home. And it is exciting that they are ahead of schedule! She totally deserves to win this. Let's help her pull out that win!

If you want to check out Crystal's blog, Money Saving Mom, there is a button on the right of my page to her blog. I check it every day and follow her on Twitter. Great deals to be had out there and Crystal is wonderful to share them.

Tomorrow I'll be back to show you my spooky Halloween pick for my Fabulous Favorite Friday post. So be sure to check back.

Also, if you haven't entered my current giveaway, check it out here. http://chiccraftychick.blogspot.com/2009/10/fabulous-favorite-friday_09.html

Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive