Friday, November 6, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone. The weather is beautiful here and the leaves are falling so fast. It sounds like we will get frost tonight. I've been putting my baby in footed jammies at night since it has gotten so much colder.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've had Christmas on the brain and I've started the Christmas shopping. I've been listening to Christmas music in the car and as I rock the boys to sleep at night, I've been singing Christmas carols to them so they will start to learn them.

My Fabulous Favorite Friday pick I've got today is something I haven't actually purchased yet, but plan on buying. I am going to get one of the Chick Fil A 2010 Cow Calendar. I just saw on Sweetie's Swags website that when you purchase a $20 gift card at Chick Fil A you can get a free calendar. Sounds like a great deal to me. http://www.sweetiesswag.com/2009/11/free-2010-chick-fil-cow-calendar.html I love the idea of giving someone a calendar that comes with great coupons. And the Chick Fil A cows are such fun.

So, that is what is going on with my Christmas shopping. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive