Friday, November 13, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
What a day. Verizon DSL is on my list right now. We've been having problems for well over a month and every time I get the same song and dance. It took me threatening to cancel the service for them to finally get off their butt to send a technician out here on Monday. I'm over bad customer service. Grrr.

I had to make a Target run and I was looking through the food section and this tea caught my eye. I'm not a big Chai tea person all the time, but the weather has been foul here and I needed something different.

I was pleasantly surprised when I had a cup of it this morning. I love coconut and if you don't, I have to say the coconut is hardly noticeable. In fact, if it didn't say it on the box I wouldn't know it has coconut in it.

To me, this tea had a smooth flavor to it. I think I will definitely be drinking this one a lot more often then other Chai tea's that I've tried. I also love that it is decaf. I try to limit the amount of caffeine I have because it really keeps me up. Caffeine is not always my friend.

I have a friend at MOPS who is expecting that loves Chai tea. I think I'm going to share a few of these bags with her so she can try it too.

So if you are looking for a nice new tea to try, I'd say give this one a try.

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods. I've got some things I'm excited to share with you next week. Lord willing the DSL holds out. LOL

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive