Ok, I've never been tagged before, but my friend Rebecca has tagged me so I'm going to give it a go.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. Here is Rebecca's blog. http://www.in-every-season.blogspot.com/
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the six people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So, here are six things about me:
Hmmmm, here we go...
1. Spring/Summer are my favorite times of the year. I hate cold weather.
2. If I had to pick something for my last meal, I'd pick fried chicken. I love fried chicken.
3. I am not a fan of chocolate desserts. They just don't appeal to me. That goes for chocolate ice cream too. I eat candy bars, but stuff like molten chocolate cakes, chocolate ice cream. Not for me.
4. I am not a coffee drinker. I like to smell it brewing, but that is it. I'm a tea gal. My favorite tea is Constant Comment orange tea.
5. I love the beach. I'd pick a beach trip over the mountains any day.
6. My favorite color is red.
Ok, here are the folks I'm tagging:
Big Mama http://thebigmamablog.com/
Sherry Steveson http://sherrysteveson.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Kim Hughes http://paperhugs.typepad.com/paper_hugs/
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (115)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (177)
- ▼ April (10)