Friday, May 15, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone. I hope you are having a good day. It is hard to believe that we are half way through May already. This weekend we are off to another graduation for my other sister in law. I believe it is outside, so we are keeping our fingers crossed for good weather. We are excited for her and can't wait to celebrate this wonderful milestone for her.

My Fabulous Favorite Friday pick today are these Lyson Dual Action Disinfecting wipes. I just bought these at Target this week and they are awesome. The best thing about them is they have two sides and one of the sides has a scratchy texture which is perfect for scrubbing. The other side is smooth for wiping. These wipes have been perfect for wiping down the mess Sawyer makes on his high chair when he eats. It makes cleaning up his messes so much easier.

One other small thing I like about them is that the container is sort of oval shaped as opposed to a circle shape. This may not seem like a big deal, but it actually makes storing them under my kitchen sink easier. They don't seem to take up as much space since they aren't circle shaped. So, if you see these in the store I'd certainly give them a try.

I hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

audrey neal said...

thanks for the tip! I try to stay away from anything disposable, just as a way to be greener, but I did recently buy some dishrags/cleaning cloths that have the same feature: a smooth side and a "scrubby" side.

Murphy's Law said...

thanks for the tip. i hate to clean so any sugg really helps.

Linda said...

I haven't seen these - love that they have the scrubbing side - cool!

Blog Archive