Friday, March 14, 2008

Fablous Favorite Fridays

Digg!
Hey everyone what a day it has been. We have been on the go this morning and then when we got home I had to chase a wasp out of my house. Yikes! I was forunately able to open a window to get it out.


Now on to the Fabulous Favorite Friday Picks...

































My first pick for one of my favorite things this Friday is Scrapbooks Etc. Magazine. I just seriously started scrapping when my son was born in 2006. I started buying this magazine last summer and then I was fortunate that my mother in law got me a 2 year subscription for Christmas which started in January. I love this magazine because it shows you great layouts which don't feel too complicated to replicate. I've also gotten great tips and also been exposed to new tools that they review.





Leah Fung (who I have a link to on the side) always has wonderful contributions to the magazine. Please check out her blog, you can learn so many things from her. I look forward to her section of the magazine every time a new issue comes out.










Ok, I know I am probably one of the few people in American who watches this show, but I am an Apprentice junky. Let me first say that I am NOT a fan of "The Donald". I just find this show intriguing because I enjoy seeing the dynamics play out between the people competing.

If you haven't watched this show, this season is very interesting because they've had a bunch of B/C list celebrities competing to the "The Apprentice" so that they can win money for charities. Every time a person is a "project manager" and their team wins the task, they win money for their charity. I am very excited about the folks who are left and even if you haven't been watching the show, you might want to give it a try now. They are getting down to the final 4, so it will be interesting. In case any of you have dvr'd the show, I won't reveal who got kicked off last night.


I am not a country music fan, but I love Trace Adkins who is one of the contestants. He is such a cool guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him win the whole thing. Tune in to see who wins!


Remember, the Chic Crafty Chick blog takes the weekends off, but be sure to come back on Monday. It's St. Patrick's Day and you never know if it will be your lucky day!

p.s. If you watch the Celebrity Apprentice, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how it is going.

No comments:

Blog Archive