Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter & Spring are on their way!

Digg!
What a whirl wind of a day we've had. We had to leave the house early to go get Sawyer's Easter pictures taken. He was such a good sport and making us the first appointment of the day was stressful for getting out the house, but the right call for him. He was in a good mood and did pretty good. We were able to get him to sit down for pictures, but when the lady tried to get him to stand by a faux wall, he was running away giggling. He is so funny and full of energy. Here are the pictures I got of him.


Here are pictures of two spring cards I did this weekend. I used a really cool technique where you stamp, use colored pencils, and then baby oil on a Qtip to bring out the color. It was really easy and a fun new way to experiment. It is called Magic Colored Pencil. Here is a link to a YouTube video that tells you how to do it. They use a product called Gamasol, but I used baby oil instead of the Gamasol. And, I used my Qtips to blend my color. The baby oil comes through the card a little bit, but that was ok. I used EK Success colored pencils and they worked fine.




Be sure to check back tomorrow to see what other crazy things will be going on here at the Chic Crafty Chick blog.

2 comments:

Beaufort Belle said...

Sawyer is definitely the litte man now! It is amazing how he has grown and what a handsome little lad.

Hugs, Jennifer

Paula@SweetPea said...

Darling pictures!!

I like your cards, too.

Blog Archive