Thursday, March 6, 2008

Springing into spring

Digg!
As I showed you a few weeks ago, the daffodils have been blooming and I'm now starting to see my tulips pop some green out of the ground. I'm sure they'll be blooming in the next month.

It has been cheerful to see the spring/summer fashions in the store. Spring, but especially summer is my favorite time of the year. I'm not a fall/winter person. Having all that sunny sunshine out makes me happy and lifts my spirits. It has been in the 60s here yesterday and today and it has been such a spirit lifter.

I wanted to share some super cute shorts I found at Target. Now, I have to disclose that as much as I love them, when I tried them on the store I hated the way they fit. They are low rise and this girl doesn't do low rise. I don't want high waisted grandma pants, but I also don't want to show the crack o' me behind. I am hoping to look in some other stores to find some that aren't low waisted. But, these are so cute I still wanted to share them with y'all.

I am all about bright colors and these striped shorts have such a classic look to them. But alas, Target always makes things low rise. Just a little bit more fabric and I would have bought them.
I also found this super cute sweater on the Target website. It is Isaac Mizrahi and it just screams spring to me. I think it could be paired with a pleated spring skirt and be so cute.

I just love pink clothes since I'm a girlie girl at heart. I think that spring is a great time to start wearing pink. Soft, feminine, fun.

Be sure to check in tomorrow for my Fabulous Favorite Friday picks, as well as a review of the Aloha Kabobs from Deceptively Delicious. Have a great day. Remember, it's almost Friday!

No comments:

Blog Archive