Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a Green Day

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone! What a week it has been. Poor little Sawyer does have roseola. His rash broke out yesterday. At least his high fever's are over with. He has been so pitiful this week and has wanted to snuggle a lot. The doctor says his rash should be over with by Monday at the latest.

Now for the Fabulous Favorite Friday Pick














Today's Fabulous Favorite Friday's Pick is a green item. The reusable grocery bag. One of my local grocery stores sell's bags just like this one for 99 cents. And, I believe they give you a 5 cent credit or something when you use your bags. These bags totally rock. Of course they are great for groceries, but they hold a lot of stuff. We are headed to the beach this weekend, so I have 3 of them to pack some of our stuff in them. I love how they hold a lot. I think Wal Mart should get on this band wagon because I hate coming out of there with a ton of plastic bags. Now, the trick is for me to remember to put these bags in my car.



Here is a link to the company that sells these bags. I don't know anything about them and I didn't check the price. I just wanted to show y'all an example of the one I have. The thing that is great about this bag is that is expands and it actually holds more than a brown paper bag. It's very handy.

http://www.cleangreenbags.com/?OVRAW=reusable%20grocery%20bags&OVKEY=reusable%20grocery%20bag&OVMTC=standard&OVADID=2904170021&OVKWID=28277119521

Ok, so I mentioned we are headed out to go to the beach. I'm hoping to blog, live from the beach next week barring any technical difficulties. So, if y'all don't see any posts it means our Internet access wasn't working.
I hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Have fun at the beach!

Bags like that are great. I, too, hate coming out of Walmart or a place like that with a ton of plastic bags. I use canvas ones that I've been given at different workshops. The problem for me is remembering to take them into the store!

Blog Archive