Friday, August 1, 2008

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!



Happy Friday everyone! We have had such a busy week. We got cleared by the doctor to sneak away to the beach, so the little monkey and I went to the Outer Banks of NC with friends and we stayed Sunday through Wednesday. Then yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and then today was busy. So, this week has flown by.

We reached another milestone in the pregnancy on Tuesday. I reached the 25 week mark. I delivered Sawyer at 25 weeks and 5 days, so we feel very blessed to have made it this far with no problems. So far this little one is hanging in there and being a good boy.


Since I've been so busy, I wanted to do a quick post and to share one new thing that I love for my Fabulous Favorite Friday pick. For our beach trip, I discovered that Keebler sells these great little take along packs. They come in Chocolate Chip and Pecan Sandies. You get 6 cups which are individually packaged and each cup has 4 cookies in it. These were a great way to take a snack to the beach. If you have a toddler it is a nice, portion controlled snack to throw in their bag to take with you. I wanted to show a picture of these, but there was no way to get a picture off the Keebler website. I found them on the cookie aisle of my Wal Mart.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I hope to blog more next week.

No comments:

Blog Archive