Friday, August 22, 2008

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!

Happy Friday everyone. What a crazy week this has been. I've been trying to educate myself and get used to dealing with the whole gestational diabetes diagnosis I received on Wednesday. I'm really hopeful that by eating what they recommend I'll be able to keep it under control. Figuring out what I can eat has been the biggest challenge. I hope once I've had a chance to do more research it will get easier. It is going to be a long few weeks.

If anyone has any good recipe suggestions, or if you've been through this before and have any other tips, I'd love to hear from you. Shoot me an email.


So, now on to more positive things such as my Fabulous Favorite Friday picks. My first thing is this cute little basket I got in the Target dollar spot. My store has recently put out some new things and I've found some great items, including this basket. They also have another little basket like this that has cute cupcakes on them. They would be adorable for a kids birthday. How cute would it be to have these on tables with balloons tied to them?


My second pick is this awesome giraffe print purse. I have just fallen in love with this print. I saw this purse at Charlotte Russe and waited too late to get it. But, my mom went to a different store and found it and picked it up for me. To me this purse seems very much like a fall purse, but I'm going to start using it now. I'm a sucker for animal prints and this one seems very classy to me. Because as well all know, animal print can either go chic or just too wild.
I hope you all have a great weekend.



4 comments:

Laura said...

There is a great diabetes site....www.diabetesdaily.com. Actually the girl who started it has type 1 diabetes and she i pregnant right now. There is a specific forum for gestational diabetes and also a recipe section. Good luck!

Lily said...

Sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes. sounds likeyou have a wonderful attitude. Love the basket...i'm going to have to check my target. That purse is so cool!

Jennifer Stewart said...

I love that giraffe print purse! So cute. :)

Jennifer

denine zielinski said...

Fun purse! I love the Target $ spot, too!

Blog Archive