Monday, August 4, 2008

I love it when a plan comes together...

Digg!


Ok, as I was doing some scrapbooking this weekend, I started thinking about this show. I guess because one of my favorite lines was, "I love it when a plan comes together." And, as I was working on a page I felt like it was really coming together. Which lately has not been the case the very few times I've had to work on a page. That gets me frustrated because I like to make the best use of the small smidges of scrapbooking time I get.

A few weeks ago, we had to move my scrapping stuff out of our spare bedroom and had to set it up on our bedroom so I'd have a place to work. I was a tad sad, but the move has been a good thing. It has helped us get my stuff organized so I can find my supplies.

I am so behind with working on scrapping projects, but who isn't. This weekend I tried to work on pictures from Sawyer's birthday. I think I've decided to try to get a few pages finished for this last birthday and then to get his first birthday finished and to get them put in an album. It seems like it might be a good idea to have an album just dedicated to birthdays.

So, that is what has been going on in my world so far. I'll try to take some pictures of the pages I finished to share. I hope to get more blogging done this week. I don't know where the time goes some weeks.

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

5 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh I just love that show! I had forgotten all about that quote. I am going to have to remember that. Hope you get some birthday pics done. :)

Jen Martakis said...

I LOVE the A-Team! :)

What a great idea to make an album designated to birthday pages. That is perfect!

Claude said...

I need to get my stuff organized too!

Anonymous said...

great idea for a dedicated birthday album! i am terrible about doing birthday pages - they always stump me! :)

Kate said...

I have albums dedicated to Halloween because I take so many photos. I love making the Halloween layout! I think it is an excellent idea to have one album just for birthdays if you do a lot of them!

Blog Archive