Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ok, I made it before midnight

Digg!
I'd hoped to get a post in sooner today, but when I got home from the doctor's I was exhausted and dealing with a toddler who is well into the throws of the terrible two's. A wine cooler would have tasted so good this afternoon. I keep thinking of George Castanza's father in Seinfeld yelling, "Serenity now, serenity now."

As promised, here a pictures of the little scrapping project I did last night. I have a machine called a Cricut which is an electronic die cut machine. You can put in different cartridges to cut out different shapes. This little cup is a nut cup shape and I used the Tags, Bags, and Boxes Cricut cartridge to make it.

The stamps I used for the words were from a pack I bought a few weeks ago at Joann Fabrics. The stamps were so cute with different fall sentiments. The nut cup template cuts two holes at the top on two sides of the cup and that is where I used the leaf brads that are right above the stamping. I got those and then the felt pieces I used on the other two sides in the $1 spot at Target last fall.

The nurses at my obs office have been so wonderful that I will probably fill a few of these with some goodies and give it to them. This was a fun distraction from all the junk that seems to be going on right now.

I will have a Fabulous Favorite Friday Post tomorrow. So be sure to check back.






No comments:

Blog Archive