Friday, July 31, 2009

Fabulous Favorite Friday

Digg!
Ok, so I was rocking Logan to sleep last night and I was thinking about the Stiletto Spy School and if I had the chance to go, what my spy girl name would be. Since it seems like I'm always trying to get these kids to be quiet, I think my spy girl name would be "The Silencer". LOL






For my Fabulous Favorite Friday post, I'm posting two products that have helped me out greatly. About a week ago, I was in the store and I saw these Huggies Overnites diapers. I had been having a really hard time with getting Logan to sleep through the night. He kept waking up around 4 or 4:30. Since I don't get to bed until 11:30 or 12:00, having to get up at 4:30 was not working. And I wasn't able to just let him cry it out because he was waking up his big brother. So, when I went to the store and saw these diapers I figured I had to give them a try. Well, lo and behold it has done the trick because the little guy has been getting back on schedule. If you are interested in trying them out, you can follow this link and print off a $2.00 off coupon. http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13000&zid=xu12&nid=10&cid=14541034






The second thing I'm sharing today are the Huggies Calming Touch Disposable Wash Cloths with Baby Wash. I have to admit when I saw these in the store I didn't give them a second look. But, a few months ago it dawned on me that these were a great solution to a problem I was having. Ever since Logan was born, let me just say in a delicate way that he is regular. I have never changed so many explosive diapers as I have on this child. It led me early on to give him the nickname of Poo Paw. I'll never forget one day I went out shopping and thank goodness my mom was with me. All of a sudden Logan had a blow out so bad it leaked through his clothes. I had to take him in the bathroom and use paper towels to get him cleaned up. It was a job that was bigger than my wipes could handle. He was definitley a stinky little piglet. After that happened, I saw these wash cloths in the store and I realized how much easier it would have been if I'd just had some of these in the diaper bag. So, I bought a box and I have been pleased ever since.

Whenever I've been out and Logan has had a bad diaper, these have been wonderful to help clean him up. They come in a wonderful Lavendar scent which is nice because many times after one of these episodes he needs something that will make him smell nice. LOL These of course are also great for traveling. With all the regulations on not taking liquids on airplanes, these are a nice solution to that problem.

So, that is all from my neck of the woods. I can't believe the weekend is here already. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive