Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shaken, not stirred

Digg!
Ok, for once I got a chance to see a story this morning on The Today Show and when I saw this, I knew I had to blog about it. Have you ever heard of Stiletto Spy School? I had never heard of this until the story aired this morning. It sounds like a fun girl's weekend opportunity. Two of the journalists went through the weekend training while in Las Vegas.

They teach you things like Mixology because every great spy needs to mix a martini, right? And they have knife fighting training, weapons training, extreme stunt driving skills, perfect poker skills and burlesque dancing and some other cool stuff. I have to say the burlesque dancing sounded like the scariest thing they trained you on. LOL And I think I could totally ace the stunt driving. Because if you've ever driven Interstate 95 any amount of time you become pretty adept at stunt driving. Seriously.

They have each of the women come up with their spy name. I'm going to think on that and will get back to you. I love the idea of having a spy name. What would your spy name be?

Here is a link to the school. Go and check out the different descriptions of the skills they teach. They are unbelievable. http://www.stilettospyschool.com/ And if you check out the Today Show's website, you can see the video of the report. It is just a few minutes and so cute.

Oh, and I totally want one of those cute t-shirts they have. They are so fun!

I'll be back tomorrow with something for Fabulous Favorite Friday. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Blog Archive